• Curved waistband at the back for comfort and coverage in riding position
• Hook and loop waist adjuster (enclosed at back waistband)
• Mechanical stretch is two way (main fabric)
• Lycra stretch panel at crotch
• Jersey structure panel at seat
• Laser cut ventilation holes
• Knee protection compatible
• Top stitching adds extra seam strength
• Mesh pockets with zip closure
• Shower proof Nylon Taslan fabric used for the main body
• Durable and breathable
• 95% Nylon, 5% Spandex
• Both colourways feature the Spada logo screen printed along the upper left leg
We know the more comfortable you are on the bike the further and faster you can ride.
Our riding shorts and trousers focus on flexibility, which is achieved using a mechanical stretch fabric. An additional stretch knit below the waist and Lycra panel in the crotch increase comfort and manoeuvrability.
The curved waistband includes adjustment for a tailored fit. All options feature laser cut ventilation at the crotch, and silicone print on the internal waistband, which is designed to reduce movement.
Additional reinforced structured fabric is provided in the seat area, and both the short and trouser are knee protection compatible. The main body is made from a shower proof Nylon Taslan fabric, which is durable and breathable.