• Outer shell: 95% Nylon, 5% Spandex
• Cuffs: 80% Polyamide, 20% Spandex
• Light weight, 3 layered fabric
• Silicone print feature on shoulders for additional grip, when worn with back pack
• WP rating 10,000mm H2O +
• Breathability rating 10,000g/2/24hm +
• Ventilation from zipped underarm air vents
• Soft jersey cuff insert with thumb holes for functionality and comfort
• TPU membrane with durable water repellent finish
• Taped seams prevent moisture entering the garment
• WP zips at pockets and front zip
• Zip pockets with mesh pocket bag for improved ventilation
• Centre front zip also features a storm flap for added protection against wind and moisture
• Adjustable ergonomics on the hood, cuffs, hem and across the back
• Designed for armour to be worn underneath
• Helmet compatible hood with roll away option
As the name suggests, the Enduro jacket has been engineered to perform at the highest level. The outer shell is lightweight and manufactured from Nylon and Spandex materials.
Silicone detailing on the shoulders has been designed to grip your hydro bag straps, even when riding the toughest trails. The outer is both waterproof and breathable, ensuring you remain comfortable in both wet and warm conditions.
On warmer days the jacket features two large under arm ventilation zips that can be opened to increase air flow within the jacket when on the move. To prevent unwelcome moisture or wind entering the body, all the seams are taped, and the main zip features a protective storm flap.
Additional features include a helmet - compatible hood, which can be rolled away when not in use, a soft jersey cuff insert with thumb holes, and adjustable ergonomics for a comfortable tailored fit.
How waterproof & breathable is our Enduro jacket?
To put it simply, a series of tests can be conducted to determine how waterproof and breathable a fabric is.
A manufacturer can then display the results of these tests using numbers - the higher the number the more waterproof and breathable the fabric is.
Our Enduro jacket achieves a WP rating of 10,000mm H20+, and a breathability rating of 10,000g/m2/24hr outperforming many of the existing MTB jackets on the market.