• Four-way stretch on back of hand for breathability and ergonomics
• Perforated suede fingertips for durability
• Technical perforated synthetic suede on palm for increased grip and durability
• Silicone print on palm for improved grip
• Thumb overlay to reduce friction
• Technical thread at index finger and thumb for touch screen device capabilities
• Mesh finger gussets for mobility and moisture release
• Neoprene wrist cuff with adjustable ergonomics
• Reflective print on back of hand
• 50% Nylon, 30% Polyurethane. 10% Polyester and 10% Elastane
Get a grip with the Spada Berm Mesh Air Glove. The palm features a technical perforated synthetic suede for increased grip and durability. The back of the hand is constructed from a four-way stretch material for breathability and comfort.
Our gloves include a technical thread at the index finger and thumb for touch screen compatibility, and a thumb overlay to reduce friction.
Mesh gussets on the fingers increase movement and moisture release. Additional features include an adjustable neoprene wrist cuff, perforated suede fingertips, silicone palm print, and reflective branding.